The Manor post clock is 7’ feet tall and costs $6,995.
Introducing the “Manor” street clock – a stunning addition to your home that will impress guests and add a touch of timeless beauty to your property. Standing tall at 7 feet, this magnificent clock is designed to capture the essence of classic street clocks, while offering a charming touch that will elevate the look and feel of your outdoor space.
Crafted with meticulous attention to detail, the “Manor” street clock features an elegant Roman numeral face and our vintage-styled hands, perfectly accentuated by the rich, dark finish of the clock’s frame. The sturdy construction ensures durability and longevity, making this a true investment in your property.
specifications for our clocks:
- Clock bodies are of thick walled cast aluminum, no fiberglass or plastics.
- Clock faces are LED backlit with built in photocell.
- Clock controller located in the base adjusts for seasonal time changes and after power outages fully automatically.
- Anchor bolt embed kit for mistake-proof footings is included.
- Our heavy aluminum post clock bodies are cast in the U.S. and manufactured in our shop in Charleston.
- Standard warranty, parts and labor, is 3 years.
Fill out the form below and let’s get started today